Bad Viking and The Curse of the Mushroom King Bad Viking and The Curse of the Mushroom King

This was a fun little game !

Red Oz Episode 1 Red Oz Episode 1

The jump scare made me laugh. This was pretty fun!

Dweebus & the Great Destiny Dweebus & the Great Destiny

I give this 5 stars because it's funny.

The Bar - Chapter 1 The Bar - Chapter 1

I actually really liked this. It was simple but still entertaining. I liked the twist on how you choose what path to take. Timing is everything. I can't wait for chapter two and I hope it builds to a good story.

Memohuntress Memohuntress

AWESOME! I loved everything from the music to the art to the story!

Epics of Distant Realm Epics of Distant Realm

again... I played it again...

Because I read that this was remade I thought "ok, I'll give it another go." Still was a bit repetative. I know you have probably heard this already. I think one thing that would really help this game was if there were more missions. There's only a few things to do in this game right now: kill monsters for points and gold, buy the farm and grow stuff and make potions, find your way home and save up for the best weapon. There needs to be something more. It could be like several other towns where you help people collect things or you defeat so many of a certain type of monster. This game has a lot to it right now but there could be more.

The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

eh... it's ok

This game was interesting up until I managed to get enough money to buy the farm. After that I grew tired of fighting the dame monster with the same power, finding meger amounts of gold, having the same 3 potion ingredients, only being able to go into a handle full of buildings, and only having one town to explore. I LOVE the elder scrolls games, This was pretty cool for a bit but if you could just add more to it, it would keep me interested longer than 45 minutes. I liked it but then again I didn't at the same time.

Zelda: Links Backyard Zelda: Links Backyard

Time killer

This would have been better if it didn't lag so bad and it was longer and had a better story line. I didn't feel like he was trapped in a back year at all. In fact I felt like I was just trying to get through another retarded Pokemon forest. I liked the fact that it was a bit comical and was not an On-the-edge-of-your-computer-chair game that every five second you have to play hopscotch with your fingers. It was cute but I wish it was longer and I really wish that you would fix the walking thing cause it's really annoying when you walk INTO the enemy. Other than that it was a great time killer.